Who needs office insurance?

If you hold stock or money at your business premises or trade goods or services with customers (either at their property or yours), then you may need office or shop insurance to protect your investments.

Every office and retail business is different, which is why we tailor our shop insurance policies to meet your unique needs.

Our flexible office insurance policies can be tailored to include cover for:

Your business contents
Up to €1m to protect your business contents (while in your shop or retail premises) against a range of risks, such as fire, theft and flood.

Glass cover
Cover for the glass or windows of your shop front or retail premises against malicious damage and vandalism.

Business interruption
Up to €750k compensation for loss of income that arises from interruption to your business as a result of an insured event, such as a flood at your business premises.

Seasonal stock increases
Need to increase your stock amount dependent on the season? We include a seasonal uplift of 25% of your overall sum insured as standard.

We will be more than happy to answer any questions
or assist
you to arrange your insurance.


Contact Shannon on 01-845 4361 or email

ERM Financial Services

Our Expertise, on your side.