If you own a commercial property, you’ll want to make sure it’s properly insured. At ERM we have a large panel of property insurers both in Ireland and the UK to ensure you are getting the best price and quality on the market for your commercial property insurance needs.

If you own a building from which a business operates – whether that’s your own company or someone else’s – it’s deemed a business premises. You’ll need to protect the bricks and mortar of that building to keep your income safe.

Buildings & Contents insurance will make sure you’re protected in the event of:

  • Burst pipes
  • Flood
  • Fire
  • Storm
  • Subsidence
  • Theft

Give us a call today for your no obligation quotation or free review of your current insurance needs. 

We will be more than happy to answer any questions
or assist
you to arrange your insurance.

Contact Shannon on 01-845 4361 or email

ERM Financial Services

Our Expertise, on your side.